I met Alex's mom a couple weeks ago while working at Relay for Life - Alex, her son who just graduated from high school will be going into the military, and before he left to go to training, she wanted pictures taken of him and of his wonderful girlfriend, Karissa. I was honored to take some photos of him, and the two of them before he left.
It was a nice warm morning, and we met at Arbuckle park. It was a perfect, with the sun shining, and we immediately scoped out a bunch of great places to snap pictures. Karissa and Alex are such a fun loving couple - and I was blessed to be able to spend time with them, and capture some photos of them together! Part of my job is getting you to be comfortable (most of the time this is accomplished by making a fool of myself! Something that isn't too hard for me...) because when you are comfortable, your personality shines (and your real smiles come out!)
Below are a few favorites from the morning I spent with Alex and Karissa. They are such great young adults - and I'm excited for the both of them and their futures - as Karissa finishes up high school, and as Alex goes out to serve our country in the military. I wish you both the very very best!!










No comments:
Post a Comment