Sunday, June 12, 2011

Brooke + Nate

Brooke and I have been in the same church small group over the last couple years, and she is a sincere, unique, and fun loving friend!  I have been there when she first starting talking about Nate, and when they began dating, and have gotten to know Nate even better as he has joined our small group - and he has been a fantastic addition!  Below is the story of our fun day - hanging out, drinking coffee, and walking around taking pictures of them - love this couple!
On Friday morning we planned to meet at my house, and then head down to Mass. Ave. in downtown Indianapolis.  It's an area that is fun, fresh, and young - just like Nate and Brooke.  As we got into the area, Brooke and Nate mentioned a coffee shop where they sat and talked for hours when they first began dating.  We just had to stop by and snag a few pictures of such a memorable place for them.
Nate and Brooke kept telling me how they just were not good at this picture thing.... Well, it just didn't show behind the lens.  They were natural - and were stunning just being them!  At one point I showed Brooke one of the photos that really showed off how handsome Nate is, and sure enough she squealed, "He's hot!!"  We took pictures, got ice coffees, walked around and talked, and took even more pictures.  I had so much fun with them, and I am so blessed to have been able to capture them in their engagement.
They are so so so in love, and are anxiously looking forward to their upcoming wedding day - in early September.  I see so many good things in their future together - loving others, serving God, and being there for each other in good times and the not so good times too.   Many blessings to this wonderful couple!  Enjoy a few of my favorites from the day!















No comments:

Post a Comment