Monday, May 23, 2011

The rip heard 'round the world

Okay, so maybe it wasn’t a rip heard across the world, but when I tried on my Capri pants for the first time this season they were feeling pretty tight.  Now, what does anyone do when their pants are fitting like your legs are sausages and they being squeezed into the sausage casing?  You do the squat/gonna loosen them up dance, of course!  Well. It just wasn’t working in my favor this morning.  No sooner had I started the loosening charade, I heard a rippppp. My husband was in the room. The room goes silentWe lock eyes. “That didn’t just happen, did it??”  I took them off, and sure enough, yep.  There was a rip.  I guess I won’t be wearing those any more, and I suppose its about that time to get back on workout wagon.   Or get new pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment