Monday, May 23, 2011

Everyone to the field!!

 It was a capri/casual Monday at work today (my previous blog post states the trials of the morning in getting dressed) and it was all because today at my elementary school was field day!  The day that the kids (and some teachers) look forward to all year long.  We get a bunch of games together, and the kids rotate around to each and every game and until they are soaking wet from water balloon fights, sponges, relay races, and all that good stuff.  I was pretty blessed, because my other love besides teaching, is my passion for photography, and I was the day's official photographer!  No "photographer" badge is necessary - when the kids see a camera, each and every one of them become a ham!  Forget "all the world is a stage," because today at Allison Elementary, "all the field was a stage!"  I love snapping the pure and innocent joy on their faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment