Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My silly little dog.

I find that around my house, there are few living things available to photograph.  I'm always looking for things to photograph in all kinds of lighting, and my husband just isn't a willing party.  He makes faces, or worse yet, just ducks for cover.  Then there are my dogs.  They used to tolerate it, but they see the camera coming, and they follow suit right behind my husband.  Somehow, I still manage to capture great photos... and sometimes video of them.

Oliver, my little dog, has been loving this great weather - he gets so frisky when the warm weather rolls in.  He's pretty mellow most of the time - in fact, as I type this, he is curled up right next to me - but everyone once in a while he just has his (little) energy spurts!  I just love him!  Check out this video taken from my phone of all places - but heck when you see a moment you have to grab what you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment