My first idea was to put two 3m hooks on the wall - then hang a hanger on them with all my scarves on one, and all my jewelry hung from the other. The idea was
So one day, I was walking around our local Dollar Tree (LOVE that store!) and I saw this "shower caddy." I had not once ounce of intention as using it as a shower caddy. A light bulb popped on in my head, and I got the brilliant idea to use the "shower caddy" as my jewelry caddy. So not only is it keeping all my jewelry neatly displayed (and preventing tangle!) but it only cost a BUCK. ONE buck! Double win!
So the ideas didn't stop rolling there. I did say scarves, and belts, and jewelry, didn't I? I checked my wallet for ONE more dollar, and I bought another "shower caddy." This time, it would be my scarf and belt caddy.
On the side with all the "slots" I put one scarf through each slot. You can see each scarf -- and I have A LOT of scarves -- has a special spot! I then draped all my belts over the top rung on the backside of the caddy. When I want to look for scarves I face the scarves out, and when I want to look for a belt, I just flip it around to the backside of the caddy!
In the closet, I hang the shower caddies on 3m hooks, and they fit perfectly! So for a whopping 2 dollars in caddies, and 3 bucks in 3m hooks, I have TONS of storage, and free up a lot of space for other things! This idea was too easy and cheap not to share!
Happy organizing! (and happy belts, scarves and jewelry!)

No comments:
Post a Comment