Courtney is a friend from many many many years ago - we lived in the same neighborhood growing up, and would run around together when we were in elementary school. She is a very very creative lady, and she is also going to be a mama soon! A few weeks back we met up in Mishawaka, (up near South Bend) for a pregnancy session with her husband, Matt, and her pup, Lilly. The park is absolutely fantastic, and although the day was quite humid (and was supposed to be very stormy) it ended up staying nice and light, with no rain to be seen. That was very nice of mother nature, because the fact that we live three hours apart from each other, doesn't leave a lot of room for a ton of rescheduling. So it was nice out, and I was so excited to see little miss Lilly, their sweet (and excited) puppy! I am a lover of animals, especially dogs, and although it was interesting from time to time - I was so thrilled that they brought her along. She is family, afterall! She wanted to be with them so badly, that she even chewed right through her leash - of course after she bit threw it, she didn't run off or anything, instead she just ran right to them! Very impressive! I cannot wait to take more pictures with them, as they will be expecting their very first baby, Mr. Mason, very soon! Below are a few pictures from our day together. Be looking very soon for pictures of baby Mason - I can't wait to meet him!!










No comments:
Post a Comment