Sunday, September 25, 2011

{Betsy + Eric}

  I met my good friend Betsy 4 years ago this Fall though a mutual friend.  Who knew that in those years, I would witness her meeting an amazing man, who eventually would be the man she would be spending the rest of her life with.  I also did not know that I would be meeting her and her husband to be on a rainy September Sunday evening, to take their engagement pictures (practically 4 exact years later).  I was so blessed to be able snatch some photos of this exciting time in their lives together.

 Also, merely by coincidence we happened to meet up at a park that has a memorial to those who serve our country and communities, and we happened to be meeting there on September 11.  Eric is a police officer, and I thought that it was fitting to pay tribute to him in this post. Thank you, Eric, for all you do to serve!
















Betsy is one of those women who can hang with the guys.  She kicks butt at sports.  She loves her dog, and was probably never that girl who had dreams of her wedding day (I wasn't really one of those girls either and maybe the reason we are such friends).  She also has a striking beauty that is natural - and I'm sure that's just one of the many many things that Eric loves about her.  I had so much fun with them in this session.  We had to do a last minute switch-a-roo in location due to the imminent pouring down rain on our original location.  We mixed it up, met up in Avon, and had a fun time walking around, talking and catching up, and letting them be them.  The happy, silly, loving, gorgeous couple that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment