Courtney and Matt have been friends since high school. She told me that after Matt left for his deployment, they fell hard for each other, and knew that it was more than just a longtime friendship. Here I was in their beatiful home, years later, as they stood there holding their amazingly adorable little Mason. We had taken some pictures back in June to commemorate Courtney's pregnancy - and the fact that they were, waiting on Mason to make his arrival into their world (and to change it - in ways they didn't even realize).
As they both were handling Mason, with each other, it was as if they were always meant to have Mason there with them. I got to hear how Mason made his entrance into the world, and it was especially exciting because Mason and I now share the same birthday!
It was a great day for a photo session - I showed up, and Mason was ready to model (that's code for, he was sleepy!) With the sound machine on, and blankets ready to go, Mason did a stellar job! I feel so blessed to have been able to meet Mason, and take some of his first photos. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Mason, you are just as lucky to have your Mom and Dad, as they are to have you! You three are a wonderful little family, and I look forward to seeing updates about your wonderful lives together!!
Below are a few favorites!











No comments:
Post a Comment